Movies @ Crestwood Park - Princess Bride
The Forest Park South Avondale Business Association and REV Birmingham are proud to present the 5th Annual Movies at Avondale Park, a free, fun, family night out.
The series will be held on Tuesdays in June as well as July and will be open to the public. Last year’s movie series saw an average of 600 people per show. Avondale Park has become the center of the Forest Park South Avondale Neighborhood and a hub of activities for families since it reopened four years ago.
Call-in, pick-up and bring some dinner for the family from one of the many local restaurants located in Forest Park South Avondale.
- Silvertron Cafe - movie sponsor
- Little Savannah - movie sponsor
- NOTE: more restaurants located on 41st Street
- June 7th – Inside Out - (Avondale Park)
- June 14th – Bottomless (yes!, from Vero) and Minions - (Avondale Park)
- June 21st – Mr Smith Goes to Washington - (Avondale Park)
- June 28th – Despicable Me - (Avondale Park)
- July 12th – The Incredibles - (Avondale Park)
- July 19th – Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark - (Crestwood Park)
- July 26th – Princess Bride - (Crestwood Park)
Movie starts at 8:15pm, with live music and the amphitheater open for seating at 7pm.
Parking is available on the streets surrounding the park and inside the park as well. Security will be on hand to guide movie-goers to the amphitheater.
Got a question, contact Marco at email@example.com or James at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Forest Park South Avondale Business and Neighborhood Associations, REV Birmingham, Backyard Movies, City of Birmingham Park Board, APT, WBHM, Style Advertising, Birmingham Mountain Radio, Avondale Turn LLC, Friends of Avondale Park, United Way, Bohem Realty, The Abbey, Damsky Properties, the neighborhoods of Forest park, South Avondale, Crestwood South and North, Katherine Moore-Smith, Alabama Central Credit Union, Brighthouse, Munchies, Beloved Community Church , Naked Art, Metro Monitor, Dwell Properties, Avodnale Brewery, Pepsi, Zeekee Interactive ,Backeyard Movies, United Methodist Church, Silvertron Café, Birmingham Mountain Radio, Standard Creative, Style Advertisement, S& W Electric and YellowHammer.